Full list of all our consultancy services
- All the functions of an NHS Accredited Local Security Management Specialist (LSMS) backed up with 40 years professional experience of Policing, Local Authorities and NHS organisations.
- Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG’s) Standard Contract Condition 24 compliance.
- Completion of Organisational Crime Profiles (OCP) and full assessment to ensure compliance the NHS Protect (Security Management Service) national Security Management Standards.
- Strategy, Policy development in respect of Security, Violence and Aggression, Lone Worker and other security/safety related policies.
- Delivery of the national Conflict Resolution Training syllabus and staff personal safety/lone worker training.
- Risk Assessments, general H&S audits, Crime Risk surveys carried out.
- CCTV Operational Requirements reviews to upgrade existing/installation of new CCTV systems.
- Emergency, Planning, Resilience & Response (EPRR) Major Incident Planning advice to meet NHS England Core Standards and Framework Standards.
- Lock down Plans developed to meet national NHSP guidance.
- Business case/proposals prepared for service improvements/PFI Reviews.
We also provide general security advisory services to industry and commercial organisations.